Cater with flair on Mother's Day
(NC)—Although we should do our best to appreciate the special ladies in our lives every day of the year, there is one day devoted entirely to making them feel special. Whether it's grandma, auntie, mom or wife, make this Mother's Day a time to remember by treating her to a special meal, made with that one unique ingredient money can't buy: love.
Take a look at some tips on how to make this the best Mother's Day yet:
• Start the day off with a smile and prepare a few of her favourite breakfast items. Modern ingenuity can help. Companies like Nordic Ware give us easy-to-use breakfast utensils like their egg waffle pan and Belgian waffler, saving time and mess.
• An elegant table spread always does the trick: table settings, napkins, fancy silverware or china, and all the fine fixings of an upscale restaurant help set the tone for a delicious experience.
• Colourful, fresh flowers are always a win – a bouquet of these on the table before a homemade meal will surely brighten her day.
• Dinner (which is often the most complicated meal of the day) can be made easy and healthy with the right equipment. Prepare stews, soups or chilli for the entire family with the large (6.5 quart) aluminum Dutch oven from Nordic Ware's Pro Cast Traditions line.
• Last but not least, spend quality time with her. We often forget that the best and most meaningful gifts are the ones that come from the heart.
Recipes and additional product information can be found online at nordicware.com.
Word count: 252
Articles are provided free of charge. Articles appearing on web sites, must credit www.newscanada.com. Articles appearing in Print, must credit News Canada with (NC) at beginning of an article or – News Canada at the end. Any source/sponsor of the information quoted in the text must also be identified as presented. Images are only to be used with corresponding editorial copy. Usage of News Canada articles constitutes your acceptance of these terms and an agreement between you and News Canada.