Flash a memorable smile in just minutes
(NC) Dedicate yourself to a daily oral hygiene routine and the benefits will last a lifetime, dental hygienists say. This commitment is the cornerstone of overall health and well-being and it is the key to a happy and productive life.
All it takes is five simple steps:
1. Brush your teeth at least twice a day with fluoride toothpaste.
2. Floss between your teeth daily.
3. Rinse using an antiseptic mouthwash.
4. Make healthy food choices. Nutritious food low in sugar is good for both oral and overall health.
5. Choose to be tobacco free. Tobacco products can stain your teeth and increase your risk of developing oral cancer.
Add a visit to your dental hygienist every six months and all combined you'll be smiling.
Word count: 130
Articles are provided free of charge. Articles appearing on web sites, must credit www.newscanada.com. Articles appearing in Print, must credit News Canada with (NC) at beginning of an article or – News Canada at the end. Any source/sponsor of the information quoted in the text must also be identified as presented. Images are only to be used with corresponding editorial copy. Usage of News Canada articles constitutes your acceptance of these terms and an agreement between you and News Canada.
Image Instructions - Note: Illegal to use without News Canada editorial.
To open/download image(s) used in this article, please click the following links:Click here for image file: «80571H.jpg»