Simple steps to good oral health
(NC)—It takes just a few minutes a day to help ensure good oral and overall health. Here are five simple things you should do:
1. Brush your teeth at least twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste.
2. Floss between your teeth daily.
3. Rinse using an antiseptic mouthwash.
4. Make healthy food choices. Nutritious food low in sugar is good for both oral and overall health.
5. Choose to be tobacco free. Tobacco products can stain your teeth and increase your risk of developing oral cancer.
6. Visit your dental hygienist regularly.
Word count: 73
Articles are provided free of charge. Articles appearing on web sites, must credit www.newscanada.com. Articles appearing in Print, must credit News Canada with (NC) at beginning of an article or – News Canada at the end. Any source/sponsor of the information quoted in the text must also be identified as presented. Images are only to be used with corresponding editorial copy. Usage of News Canada articles constitutes your acceptance of these terms and an agreement between you and News Canada.
Image Instructions - Note: Illegal to use without News Canada editorial.
To open/download image(s) used in this article, please click the following links:Click here for image file: «76759H.jpg»