Online toy finder tool has all the gifts kids want
(NC) To help with every child's wish list – and mainly to help you – major retailers have been searching all year for the trendiest toys. So here's the scoop:
According to the toy experts at Sears, 'imagination play' is big, with toys that inspire kids to create their own storylines. Combined with new features, characters and additions to popular lines, these toys are sure to bring joy, excitement, and lots of hugs to the holiday season:
Top Toys for Boys:
• The Trash Pack Street Sweeper lets kids (5+) clean up the streets. But be careful not to crash or the trash will spill out the back of the truck.
• With big swinging arms, six chest-mounted flick missiles and a shoulder-mounted banana shooter, the LEGO Legends of Chima Gorzon's Gorilla Striker with four mini-figures will surely make your kids go ape.
• The Air Hogs Atmosphere will let your child soar to new heights. The powerful, levitating sphere hovers above any surface and its shape allows it to smoothly and safely bounce off walls and ceilings.
Top Toys for Girls:
• Since its re-launch in 2012, Furby continues to be a top toy and a gift so you can't lose. The Furby Boom has a mind and personality of its own and will learn English from your child. It can also interact with a special app to hatch an adorable baby Furby.
• Whether Moroccan or magical, the MONSTER HIGH 13 Wishes doll assortment inspires spooky play time with characters that transform for monstrous fun. Each doll comes with its own pet and accessories.
• The Newberry(TM/MC) Girls Fashion Dolls, exclusive to Sears Canada, is destined to become one of the family with its soft, huggable body and individual looks.
“If you're still stumped for what to get a special boy or girl, the Toy Finder makes it easy for gift givers to find the perfect present,” says Tracy Culleton at Sears Canada. “And we know stress-free shopping is at the top of every Canadian's wish list.”
The Toy Finder tool is available at www.sears.ca/toys.
Word count: 432
Articles are provided free of charge. Articles appearing on web sites, must credit www.newscanada.com. Articles appearing in Print, must credit News Canada with (NC) at beginning of an article or – News Canada at the end. Any source/sponsor of the information quoted in the text must also be identified as presented. Images are only to be used with corresponding editorial copy. Usage of News Canada articles constitutes your acceptance of these terms and an agreement between you and News Canada.