Save money on your brand name medicines this New Year
(NC) New Year's resolutions are all about making wise choices -- Improving on behaviours from years gone by. For many Canadians, promises of taking better care of our health and saving money often top the list.
The RxHelp Patient Assistance Card Program is a tool that allows Canadians to stay on their brand medicines at little or no additional cost over the generic version.
Here are three steps to save you money on your brand name medicines this year:
1. Get a valid prescription from your doctor.
2. Pick up an RxHelp card
- Directly from your doctor; or
- Visit www.RxHelp.ca or call 1-866-RxHelp4 (1-866-794-3574) to have one sent to you via mail; or
- Download and print an RxHelp Patient Choice card from www.RxHelp.ca
3. Present the prescription and RxHelp Patient Choice card at any Canadian pharmacy and request your brand name medicine.
Cards are free of charge; there are no hidden fees, no monthly charges and patient privacy is protected.
Word count: 159
Articles are provided free of charge. Articles appearing on web sites, must credit www.newscanada.com. Articles appearing in Print, must credit News Canada with (NC) at beginning of an article or – News Canada at the end. Any source/sponsor of the information quoted in the text must also be identified as presented. Images are only to be used with corresponding editorial copy. Usage of News Canada articles constitutes your acceptance of these terms and an agreement between you and News Canada.
Image Instructions - Note: Illegal to use without News Canada editorial.
To open/download image(s) used in this article, please click the following links:Click here for image file: «80065H.jpg»